Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (CanCham) was officially inaugurated on the 31st of May 2006. It was established in Egypt as a non-profit and non-governmental organization. It is an official member at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Canada; having access to their members database who mounts to 170,000.
CanCham gives you and your company access to information and contacts. CanCham offers opportunities for involvement. It is an excellent chance to make your dream comes true; as well as maximizing your knowledge and growth potential in your dealings between Egypt and Canada.
CanCham aims to build a strong platform for coordinating a broad array of social and business events that reach out to the entire population from local business leaders to new entrepreneurs.
- Develop and facilitate constructive relationships between the Canadian and Egyptian business communities.
- Establish a professional link for beneficial business reciprocation between Canadian and Egyptian entrepreneurs, while supporting and implementing their business interests.
- Distributing trade leads and business opportunities from different sources to the CanCham members.
- Encourage and maintain long-term relationships between Canadian business executives and their Egyptian counterparts through holding business meetings, trade fairs, forums, seminars, and/or social gatherings.
- Organize trade missions and maintain the link between senior executives of member companies with key business and government leaders in both countries.
- Provide information to member companies on economic and political trends and developments in Canada leading to effective investment.